Check Out the Latest Digital Poly Processing Product Catalog
At Poly Processing Company, we make it a top priority to ensure that you have all of the information needed to build a safe, reliable chemical storage system. That's why our complete digital product catalog is more than just a list of everything we offer. We've developed a catalog that is educational and a valuable resource for building a Poly Processing tank system that's right for your specific application.
We're pleased to announce that we've updated our complete catalog with new content. The catalog includes 80 pages of chemical storage guidelines, Poly Processing Company tanks, tank accessories, custom fittings, and much more.
Here are a few highlights of what's new:
- Tank Mixing Systems - An overview on mixer mounts and baffles available for our polyethylene tanks.
- Poly Scrubbers - Simple and effective fume scrubbers for polyethylene tanks.
- Enhanced Bellows Transition Fitting - A closer look at how the bellows transition fitting functions in conjunction with our SAFE-Tank.
- Fitting Style and Location Placement Guide - A guide to various tank fitting locations and options.
- Side Manways - Stainless steel or fiberglass side-manways available for the sidewall of our tanks.
New Chemicals Storage Guides that have been added:
- Fats, Oils, and Greases - A guide to storing this challenging substance found in restaurants.
- Leachate and Condensate - Poly storage tank solutions for waste runoff from landfills.
- Peracetic Acid - A system approach to safely storing Peracetic Acid.
To access all of this information, please download the new Poly Processing catalog today.
- October 10, 2022
About Poly Processing
Posts By Topic
Tech Talk Podcast Episodes
Subscribe By Email
- Using a Universal Ball Dome Fitting on Your Chemical Storage Tank
- PolyBase: A High Performance Tank Pad System for IMFO® Tanks
- Crosslinked Polyethylene Storage Solutions For Your Industry: Part 1
- For Full Discharge, Don’t Rely on Cone Bottom Tanks
- NSF/ANSI/CAN 61: Potable Water vs. Chemical Certification
Find the recommended tank and system components for your chemical storage challenge.Configure a Tank Package