At Poly Processing, our goal is to build innovative solutions to complex chemical storage challenges. Far beyond simple plastic tanks, we have developed a variety of products to address specific needs of chemical storage in order to ensure safety, ease of maintenance, and tank longevity.
Let’s explore 10 Poly firsts in chemical storage innovations.
- Integrally Molded Flanged Outlet (IMFO®) – A seamless, integrated flange which allows for full tank drainage and reduces the risk of issues via a seamless construction.
- SAFE-Tank® product line – The “tank-within-a-tank” system that offers secondary containment without the need for a separate containment vessel. This creates flexibility and reduces cost vs. traditional containment options.
- OR-1000™ system – An polyethylene system that provides 4 times the antioxidant resistance vs standard polyethylene.
- Large capacity Poly tanks, up to 15,000 Gallons – Providing some of the largest cross-linked polyethylene tanks in the world.
- Lined steel vessels for transportation of corrosives – steel vessels with a rotationally molded engineered polyethylene lining system.
- Bolted Flange fittings – Allowing for all aspects of fitting maintenance to be performed externally, with no tank entry required.
- The B.O.S.S.® fitting – A one-piece sure-seal fitting that reduces the seal point to a single gasket.
- Universal ball and socket fitting for field alignment – A self aligning dome fitting allowing vertical plumbing on the dome of the tank.
- NSF certification for chemical storage - The only company with a complete chemical storage tank system certified to NSF/ANSI Standard 61.
- UL listing for chemical storage – The toughest testing protocol for chemical storage tanks performed in the industry.
These items are unique to Poly Processing and were developed with you, the customer, in mind. We’re constantly striving to meet your chemical storage needs and to create solutions that are safer and last longer.