New Chemical Storage Tank Systems and Accessories, Product and Resource Guide
Poly Processing is proud to offer the newest Chemical Storage Tank Systems and Accessories, Product and Resource Guide. It is available at Polyprocessing.com and can be downloaded at the end of this blog.
At Poly Processing Company, we make it a priority to ensure that you have all of the information needed to build a safe, reliable chemical storage system. That's why our complete Chemical Storage Tank Systems and Accessories, Product and Resource Guide is more than just a list of everything we offer. We've developed a resource guide that is educational and a valuable resource for building a Poly Processing tank system that's right for your specific application.
We're pleased to announce that we've re-designed and digitally published the latest version of our Product and Resource Guide. The resource guide includes 80 pages of chemical storage guidelines, Poly Processing Company tanks, tank accessories, custom fittings, and much more. Many of the pages in the new digital product and resource guide have built in links at the bottom of the page which will connect you to more technical knowledge from Polyprocessing.com.
Here are a few highlights of what's new or updated in our product and resource guide:
- Updated NSF/ANSI 61 tank system information including additional approved chemicals (Page 5)
- PolyGard lining system information and performance parameters (Pages 10-11)
- Tank Mixing Systems - An overview of mixer mounts and baffles available for our polyethylene tanks. (Pages 12-13)
- Poly Scrubbers - Simple and effective fume scrubbers for polyethylene tanks. (Page 13)
- Seismic Restraint Systems – Poly Processing’s Seismic Restraint Systems (Page 14)
- Enhanced Bellows Transition Fitting - A closer look at how the bellows transition fitting functions in conjunction with our SAFE-Tank. (Page 16)
- Chemical Tank Systems and Compatibility – We’ve added chemicals to this section and the Chemical Resistance Guide (Pages 18-46 and Pages 48-49)
- Tank Specifications / Tank Offerings – We’ve added sizes to our offering (Pages 51-59)
- Updated Fitting Style and Location Placement Guide (p.61) - A guide to various tank fitting locations and options.
Check out everything that's new by downloading the Chemical Storage Tank Systems and Accessories Product and Resource Guide today.
If you require a printed copy of the product and resource guide, it will be available after September 28th , 2016. Please contact your local distributor or PPC representative for a printed copy. The most up to date and accurate catalog will always be the digital version online. Call 866-765-9957 (866-POLYXLPE) if you have any questions or need sales support.
About Poly Processing
Posts By Topic
Tech Talk Podcast Episodes
Subscribe By Email
- PPC Installation, Operation, and Maintenance to Prevent Chemical Corrosion
- Preventing Cross-Contamination in Multi-Product Chemical Storage Tanks
- Essential Steps for Receiving a Poly Processing Tank
- [Featured in ES&E Magazine] How To Build Cost-Effective Storage Solutions For Wastewater Treatment Chemicals
- Safely Storing Nitric Acid in Crosslinked Polyethylene Tanks: An Essential Practice for the Chemical Industry
Find the recommended tank and system components for your chemical storage challenge.Configure a Tank Package